Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Army of Women wants YOU.

A few months ago, I joined the Army of Women, a breast cancer research initiative that joins forces with women like you and me to reach their goal of eradicating breast cancer. I received an email from them today explaining a research study in Chicago that incorporates women between the ages of 50-70 who have never been diagnosed with breast cancer.

I am shamelessly using my blog to promote the study tonight - because I love their philosophy of participation. The Army of Women asks women to join in the fight against breast cancer by signing up to be informed of research studies in the regions - and to perhaps participate in one of these studies.

Who knows? You might be able to participate in the research that keeps women alive to snuggle up to their families for the rest of their natural lives. Consider joining the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment