Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playtime!

So, The Talker and Miss Rosie are playing together.  It. Is. Awesome.

The Talker calls out to her and tries to get her to crawl his way.  She obliges him because she thinks he is the absolute-coolest-person-she-knows.  And he is, I might add.  Her daddy is a close second.  They giggle and squeal, and the Talker scootches away - just out of reach.  She does her lopsided crawl to catch up, and the giggling begins again.  By the end of it all they are pretty much wrestling. 

I have to hold back a little bit.  My protective tendancies are tempting me to repeat endlessly, "Be gentle!  Oh!  Careful, don't hurt her!"  But I really (for the most part) need to keep my mouth shut.  The Talker is a wonderful brother - and the only time he ever goes after Miss Rosie is when he is ticked at me.  (How sophisticated!)

So, here they are.  The siblings that wrestle together, stay together. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to speak with you about an opportunity to blog about Raging Waves, Illinois' largest water park, located in Yorkville. We would like to invite you to attend a media day event where you could experience the park with your family.

    Please let me know if you are interested. You can drop me a line at cameron.w.oconnor@gmail.com.

    Regards,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete